Sally Hansen positions this is a “pretty-in-pink manicure perfect for your big day,” but since we’re huge fans of ringing in the spring season with a blushing pastel palette, we’re stealing this for the day-to-day mani instead (though if you’re getting married, this may be a good time to practice some DIY nail art for the big day to help save a bit of cash). Using some of Sally Hansen‘s new Complete Salon Manicure shades for spring, here’s how to get this super-easy look.
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Grace Shell-y, Perfect Tin (a shade that Sally Hansen global color ambassador who said, “Perfect Tin reminds me of Britney Spears’ pink tube top in the best way), Fool’s Gold; small brush from the I Heart Nail Art Tool Kit; Gel Shine 3D Top Coat
1. Place small triangle cut-outs of tape or nail stickers on the bottom centre of each nail.
2. Paint each nail with two coats of Complete Salon Manicure in Grace Shell-y.
3. Once dry, place a French Manicure sticker or a piece of tape just under the tip of each nail.
4. Paint each tip with Complete Salon Manicure in A Perfect Tin.
5. Use the Small Brush from the I m Nail Art Tool Kit to fill in the tip of each small triangle with Complete Salon Manicure in Fool’s Gold.
6. Once dry, seal each nail with a coat of the Gel Shine 3D Top Coat.