From the preppy to the bold, floral print fashion is in full bloom. One of Spring’s runway ruling trends, everything came up roses at Valentino, J.Crew and Oscar de la Renta. A perennial favourite, see our top ten picks for the season.
1. Suit up in a jacket that’s equal parts menswear-inspired and flirty floral. Smythe Dinner Jacket, $595 at Holt Renfrew.
2. Step into the season on trend with Ricardo Tisci’s edgy print open toe heels. Givenchy Floral-Print Shark Tooth Sandal, $1,158.58 at AvenueK.com.
3. Stop and smell the lilacs with a new fragrance by Aerin Lauder featuring hints of jasmine and orange flower. AERIN Lilac Path, $125 at Holt Renfrew and online at Esteelauder.ca.
4. For a fresh look, top off with blue blossoms. Sweater, $29 at Joe Fresh.
5. Shine all season long in a punchy petal print number. RACHEL Rachel Roy dress, $149 at The Bay.
6. There is flower power in pink with these studs. Earrings, $9.99 at H&M stores.
7. Get a rosy glow with Stila’s two-in-one monochromatic makeup compact in shades of Poppy and Petunia. Stila’s Convertible Colour for Lips and Cheeks in Petunia, $33 at select Shoppers Drug Mart and Murale stores across Canada.
8. With his custom Hawaiian prints and wetsuit-inspired swimwear, it’s a sun-kissed summer at Tommy Hilfiger. Tommy Hilfiger High Zip Scuba Suit in Teal, $149, similar styles at Tommy Hilfiger Fifth Avenue (212) 223-1824.
9. Conquer the trend with flourishing prints. Wrap, $18.80 at Forever 21.
10. Designed for an English Rose, layer with Mulberry flowers in the luxury brand’s signature Spring “Fab Floral” print scarf. Printed Silk Square in Fiery Red Graphic Border Print Silk, $430 at Mulberry stores.