Kim Kardashian, also known as Kim Kardashian West, Kim K, Kimmy, Keeks and one-half of Kimye, is 36 today. Love her or hate her, she’s shaped the pop culture landscape for the better part of a decade, in part, because of the wild success of her family’s reality TV show, Keeping up with the Kardashians.
The usually social media-immersed star is not likely to be making any appearances on Snapchat or Instagram today, in light of a recent incident that prompted her to take a brief hiatus from the spotlight. However, her career thus far–even her absence from social media–have never failed to make headlines. Here are 29 of the most memorable Kim Kardashian West moments, so far (in no particular order).
1. When she and Paris Hilton were Louis Vuitton twinsies.
3. When she tweeted this:
i have a really odd talent. i can smell when someone has cavaties! i have never been wrong yet! they dont even have 2 be super close by me
” Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) August 13, 2009
Isn’t it weird how singers like Rihanna & Celine Dion sing in an American accent but really speak w an accent ” Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) November 14, 2009
5. And this:
Have u ever thought someone was kinda cool, liked their vibe then saw their tweets and realized they are so lame? LOL ” Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) August 5, 2011
6. When she and her family were some of Barbara Walters’ 10 Most Fascinating People.
7. When she starred in her own series of workout videos.
8. When she hosted Wrestlemania. Oh yes, you read that correctly. Kim Kardashian West once hosted a WWE wresting event.
9. She once released her own line of cupcake mix with the now-defunct brand Famous Cupcakes. Her flavour was called “Va-Va-Va-Nilla.”
10. Her now famous “Kim K cry face.”
11. When she and her sisters had their own line of Master Cards, aptly named the Kardashian Kard.
12. When she and husband Kanye West landed a VOGUE cover.
13. This photo, which, to be totally honest is memorable because of the adorable North, but still.
14. This precious family moment.
15. This other precious family moment.
16. When she played a murderous scam artist on CSI: NY.
17. When she created a book dedicated to her many selfies.
18. Her song, Jam (Turn Me Up).
20. This lost video from Kanye West’s “hip-hop Muppet show” Alligator Boots.
21. When her wedding photo broke the record for most likes on Instagram.
22. When she created her very own KIMOJIS, because everyone needs an emoji of someone making it rain dolla dolla bills y’all, as well as a more straight-forward booty emoji outside of the peach.
23. This MET Gala ensemble.
24. Her many other bold/controversial fashion choices that continue to keep everyone talking. Like this one:
25. When she played a character on the cartoon American Dad.
26. When she was on Dancing With The Stars.
28. This no-makeup VOGUE shoot.
29. This SUPER CUTE, we can’t even handle it, video she shared of her son, Saint West. Our hearts melted, babies are the best and her babies in particular are among the cutest we’ve seen.
Happy Birthday, Kim! Enjoy your day!