This season, women are taking a cue from menswear! Blazers, pinstripes, oxfords, trousers and boxier fit jackets are tres chic when styled with feminine accessories.
Here are some of our favorite menswear inspired coats and jackets that will keep you warm and stylish this season!
1) Parka: Nothing says menswear inspired like a Barbour Parka. Cozy, warm and inspired by the hunting heritage, the jacket is super warm and timeless.
2) Blazer: This great oversized blazer/coat has long lapels and a really loose fit. I love this look with the menswear inspired fabric. It looks clean, classic and relaxed.
This black blazer from Madewell is also a really streamlined and elegant look that channels the best of menswear tailoring!
3) Cocoon Coat: The cocoon coat will wrap you up just like a pretty pretty butterfly! I The boxy fit and silhouette is menswear inspired and looks great paired with feminine heels, dresses, and dressed down in jeans and an awesome statement necklace.
4) Box Cut Jacket: An oversized camel or grey coat is always a timeless classic! The menswear sillouette features a low lapel and can be worn with roled up sleeves.
5) Military Jacket: Army green and leather details are just the right balance of edgy and modern. Paired with a contrasting scarf and mitts, this look can be cool and warm all at the same time.
6) Moto Coats: Zippers and off center zip closures…LOVE! The straight silhouette paired with skinny jeans and ankle boots is a great look.
7) Bomber: Bomber jackets are classic. Perfectly dressed up and dressed down – and universally flattering! This menswear inspired cutting is versatile as it looks completely different depending on the fabric! From letterman jacket to glam!