Slush, snow and ice can be the bane of winter, and can ruin your favourite pair of leather riding boots. Instead of fighting mother nature (and the threat of salty streets on leather), gear up with one of these stylish winter boot options. (Almost all of them are waterproof too!)
2. Sorel’s Tofino boot takes its eponymous winter boot and elevates it for the fashionable set with quilted leather and contrasting red laces. Fully waterproof and approved for temperatures as low as 40 degrees below zero, the nubuck upper and fur trim make these classic winter boots stylish and covetable.
3. Cougar’s Norton Nooch boot combines waterproof leather with a comfy heel height. The basic style is timeless and the laces make it a stylish casual option for winter wear. There’s also a hidden side zip for ease and the sherpa pile lining is sure to keep your tootsies toasty.
4. Michael Kor’s Aaran boot is a stylish way to keep toasty. With faux fur, quilted nylon and signature gold hardware, these boots are a perfect compliment to your winter wardrobe.
5. UGG’s Kensington II boot is the perfect option if you love wearing sheepskin boots but hate the way they look when they’re wet and salty. This pair makes your feet look less like bread loaves, but still features the amazingly warm and insulated sheepskin interior lining. The straps and bronze buckles also add a little style to your typical pair of UGG’s.
6. If you’re looking for something completely waterproof and wearable for fall and spring, then invest in a pair of Hunter Wellies. They are a stylish option that will keep you warm if you wear a cute welly sock. You can also swap out the lining for a sheepskin one that will keep your feet dry and warm at the same time, without sacrificing your style.