Purse space and time always come at a premium. So double the fun, utility and the glam with these really great products that serve more than one purpose.
1) BB Cream: If you haven’t heard of BB cream, you definitely need to check them out. The latest beauty trend stands for blemish balm or beauty balm. BB creams are part tinted moisturizer, moisturizer, primer, foundation and sunblock. It can be worn alone as foundation or as a moisturizing treatment.
Some great BB Creams: Shiseido Perfect Hydrating BB Cream, Estee Lauder Daywear BB Cream
2) Bronzer + Eyeshadow: Not only does bronzer give you the perfect sunkissed glow, it can also be used as a cheek contour, blush, and a neutral eye shadow. Bronzers that have a mix of matte and shimmer are a great choice to test out on your eyes. The magic of a bronzer’s multiple uses is in switching up your brushes- wide bronzer brush for all over tan, a blush brush to highlight your cheekbones, and an eye shadow brush for your lids.
Bronzers that can play double duty: Guerlain Terracotta Light Sheer Bronzing Powder, Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick
3) Lipstick + Blush: Lipstick is a staple product and finding multiple uses for this product is simple. You can dab a little lipstick on your cheeks and blend for a rosy glow. Note that you should stick to peach, red or pink for the most natural look.
Lip Products that can play double duty: Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge for Lips & Cheeks, Rosebud Lip Salve, YSL Rouge in Peach, Lipstick Queen in Jean Queen, Nivea Fruity Shine Strawberry lip care.
4) Bubble Bath + Body Wash: Who doesn’t love a nice home spa- bubble bath? I certainly do. One of my favorite products is a body wash and bubble bath in one. Great smelling and lathers up to clean and calm.
Bath products that can play double duty: Philosophy shower gel/bubble bath/shampoo, Johnson and Johnson head to toe
5) Moisturizer + Makeup Remover: If you are ever in a bind (or wearing loads of waterproof mascara), fret not, you can reach for an unscented and gentle moisturizer a wet washcloth or some cotton pads. Make sure you apply the lotion generously and rub in circular motions then wipe your face of all that grime.
Moisturizer that can play double duty: Cetaphil moisturizing lotion, Ponds cream, Vaseline, Eucerin cream
6) Concealer + Eye shadow Base/Primer: If you’ve never used eye shadow primer, give it a shot. Your eyeliner and shadows won’t budge! But to avoid spending more a separate product as an eyeshadow base, you can reach for your concealer.
Concealers that can play double duty: BareMinerals, ELF HD Concealer, Benefit Boi-ing, Benefit play sticks, MAC Select Cover-Up