You have the cleanser, toner and moisturizer down pack, but what about a skin illuminator? It may sound too good to be true, but many of the top skincare lines now carry products to help your skin glow, while providing other benefits. Here are eight reasons why you should start using a skin illuminator, like, right now!
- Brighten your skin – The most important (and obvious) benefit of an illuminator is how it will take your skin from blah to wow when used properly, which is useful for those of us with dull, tired skin.
- Clearer Skin – Some illuminators have ingredients that help to promote cleaner and clearer skin by helping your unclogged pores open up.
- Promotes Even Skintone – Imagine a product that actually gets rid of uneven dark and light spots caused by acne, age or any other factor. Yes, illuminators are perfect to hopefully help get your face back to the way it was pre-puberty.
- Gentle for sensitive and delicate skin – Whether you have sensitive skin or not, it’s always a good idea to use a product made for with care.
- Compliment your makeup – Pairing your makeup with a face or eye illuminator is an effective duo. Most illuminators contain glowing sheen or are slightly colored to give your undertones a boost of color while complimenting your foundation.
- Works for every season – Who doesn’t like a skincare product that works in all seasons? I know I like it and you will too, especially with the fall quickly approaching.
- Choose your blend – Most illuminators on the market are offered in both a moisturizer and a serum, making picky choosers happy and skincare enthusiasts overjoyed.
- A Wise Investment – Yes, illuminators can run from $50 to $150, but isn’t it worth it for a product to help your skin truly glow and get rid of all those other annoying face ailments like discoloration and fine lines? No need to answer, it’s a rhetorical question.