There is no miracle ‘cure’ for cellulite bumps and lines, but everything that enters your body ultimately sculpts and fuels that way you look and feel. So before you spend hundreds of dollars on lotions and potions that claim to help banish cottage cheese legs, you should try to pick these great cellulite-fighting foods that can help you look and feel better from the inside out.
1) Bananas: Potassium is great for your body and help to promote healthy blood flow through the body. Bananas are a great snack and help clear toxins that can lead to cellulite build-up.
2) Ginger root: Chinese herbalists always turn to ginger as a cure all. Colds, flus, stomach aches, and everything in between. Ginger root also helps rev up metabolism, digestion and improves circulation which helps rid the body of cellulite.
3) Water: Water helps flush out toxins and keeps your body hydrated! Your body cannot do any of it’s basic functions without water. Doctors have been prescribing ‘water’ as a cure all for ages, It’s good for your skin and body.
4) Broccoli: Broccoli is high in alpha lipoic acid- which prevents the hardening of collagen, high in vitamin C and a great source of fiber.
5) Green Tea: Research suggests that green tea helps prevent the breakdown of collagen and helps promote weight loss. Green tea also inhibits fat absorption so if taken in moderation it can help promote energy expenditure and fax oxidation.
Now eat, drink lots of water and exercise. It’ll keep your body feeling energized and your body looking firm and gorgeous.