If you enjoyed our last Gigi Get the Look, you’ll love this one too. The Maybelline New York beauty turns heads every time she’s in Toronto and last night at the MMVA’s was no exception.
Gigi rocked the red carpet in head to toe white, with a pearl skirt and crop top and a totally badass leather jacket with a #HADID cutout across the back. Her look was pulled together with Maybelline makeup, combining old favourites and new launches.
Lead makeup artist Grace Lee explains the look she was going for: We wanted a very glistening, natural makeup with a full, beautiful brow to compliment her stunning white and pearl custom beaded ensemble created by Mikhael Kale. The finishing touch to Gigi’s beauty look is her perfectly glowing skin. I achieved this with my favourite mixture of Baby Lips and Color Tattoo in Barely Branded.
We have the inside scoop on exactly how Lee made Gigi shine. Get the look with these Maybelline products and tips.
1. Prime the skin with Face Studio Master Prime Blur + Smooth Primer ($12.99, well.ca).
2. Apply Dream Wonder Liquid Touch Foundation ($13.99, well.ca) by massaging into the skin for a natural finish.
3. Contour with Fit Me Matte and Poreless Powder ($9.99, well.ca) in a darker shade.
4. Use varying shades of pinks and golds with The Blushed Nudes Palette ($9.98 USD, walmart.com) to give a light shimmer and hint of metallic iridescence on the eyes.
5. Fill in brows with Eye Studio Brow Precise ($10.49, well.ca).
6. Set brows with Eye Studio Brow Drama ($11.99, well.ca).
7. Coat lashes with Colossal Chaotic mascara ($8.99, well.ca).
8. Layer Lash Sensational ($9.99, well.ca) on top for added length and volume.
9. Prep lips with Baby Lips in Quenched ($4.49, well.ca).
10. Dab lips with a touch of the new Lip Studio Color Blur Lip Pencil in I’m Blushing ($8.99 USD, ulta.com).
11. Pat cheeks with Master Glaze Face Studio Blush Stick in Just Pinched Pink ($11.99, well.ca).
12. Highlight with a combination of Baby Lips in Quench and Eye Studio Color Tattoo Metal Cream Gel Shadow in Barely Branded ($8.99, well.ca).
13. Paint your nails with Color Show Nail Lacquer in Pink Embrace ($3.99 USD, ulta.com).
14. Layer Gilded Rose ($3.99 USD, ulta.com) on top for the perfect pink and gold manicure.