Want to get those lips soft and kiss-ready? We’ve tested out two awesome lip scrubs so you can apply all of the lipstick you want and get all the kisses you crave, just in time for Valentine’s Day. Because cracked lips aren’t cute.
The control: Waiting three days in between lip scrubs, plus wearing lipstick immediately after.
Bliss Fabulips Pout-o-Matic
- This thing is powerful! It’s basically like an electric toothbrush for your lips. No work required!
- It left behind that tingly, I’ve-been-kissing-for-an-hour feeling on your pout
- Lips were scrubbed and soft and ready for kisses and lipstick.
- A bit costlier since you still have to pay for a new Fabulips Sugar Lip Scrub to go with it when it runs out.
- Batteries. They die.
- Truthfully, don’t love the taste of the Fabulips Sugar Lip Scrub that it comes with.
Fresh Sugar Lip Polish
- Soft, supple lips in minutes.
- A little goes a long way with this puppy (cost-effective!).
- It tastes yummy (even though we don’t recommend eating it).
- Hydrates lips while buffing them with its blend of oils.
¦I wish we could think of one¦
The verdict: After careful deliberation and post-scrub kisses, the Fresh Sugar Lip Polish is the winner. The Pout-o-Matic is a wicked product, but for the price, Fresh takes the cake. Plus, it fits in your makeup bag for when your pucker needs a quick sprucing up before applying a matte lippy for a night out.