Sriracha is my fave condiment (if you don't count salt & pepper). On the heels of the announcement that the Sriracha hot sauce factory was ordered to partially shut down. People have been stocking their pantries with this versatile deliciousness!
Here are only some of the many uses of this delicious chili sauce.
1) Sriracha marinara sauce: a dash of srirarcha with tomato sauce is a little taste of heaven. Throw in some fresh parsley and oregano will make the spaghetti intensely flavorful.
2) Blood Mary: Tomato juice, srirarcha chili, Worcestershire, lemon juice and celery salt is all kinds of delicious.
3) Sriracha mayo: For a simple dipping sauce or dressing for sandwiches or even home-made sushi, you can mix Japanese mayo or regular mayo with Sriracha and lime juice. The mayo also tastes great with fries and on burgers.
4) Soup Noodles: Sriracha in noodle soups such as ramen and pho is beyond fantastic. Spicy and the perfect amount of heat. Adding the Sriracha in the soup base takes the flavor to the next level.
5) Spicy garlic bread: Sriracha, minced garlic, and butter mixed together and spread onto toast is mm mm delicious.
6) Grilled cheese: Grilled cheese dipped in ketchup and Sriracha is delicious.
7) Sriracha- soy stirfry: Mix vegetables, tofu, chicken and whatever you like with sesame seeds, Sriracha, soy sauce and shallots. Throw all ingredients into a wok and serve with rice.
8) Hot and spicy wings: Instead of BBQ sauce, think about mixing chili sauce and batter as a substitute.
Now it’s time to race to the supermarket and pick up a few of the rooster hot sauces to stock in your fridge for it’s infinite uses. And for more, check out The Srirarcha Cookbook’s blog for more mouthwatering recipes.