Looking to contribute a little something to the sweet table at your office? Hoping to do a little DIY holiday gifting this season? We’ve got four recipes created by Becel to make your holiday season just a little bit sweeter.
Becel Anything Goes Cookie Dough Chocolate Chunk Cookies (makes 60 cookies)
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup Becel Buttery Taste margarine or Becel Original margarine
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 180 Herhsey’s Chipits Inspirations Creamy Milk Chocolate Chunks (about 1-1/2 cups)
How to make them:
1. Preheat oven to 375°F (190° C). Combine flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
2. Mix Becel Buttery Taste margarine with sugars in large bowl. Mix in eggs and vanilla until blended. Gradually add in flour mixture; mix until blended. Stir in cocoa powder. Drop by tablespoonfuls on ungreased baking sheets, 2-in. (5 cm) apart. Flatten slightly, then top with 3 chocolate chunks.
3. Bake 7 minutes or until edges are set. Cool 2 minutes on wire rack; remove cookies from sheets and cool completely.