Being in a relationship is great, but sometimes being single is just as much fun. If you find yourself suddenly single, don’t sit around sulking”revel in your newfound freedom!
Here are the top five things you can really enjoy about being single:
- Home Alone: Your apartment looks exactly the same way it did in the morning as it did when you went to bed. In other words, there are no dishes piled up in the sink, popcorn strewn all over the sofa, pizza boxes overflowing the trash, or socks and underwear on the floor. The flip side is that you can also be as messy as you like”leave your towel draped over the sink after your shower or put your coffee cup in the sink rather than the dishwasher. There’s no one to complain but you!
- Ground Control: You don’t have to put up with that relentless remote control channel flicking. (Flick, flick, flick. Why do they do that?) No matter, it’s not your problem anymore. And you can watch whatever you want on television without enduring endless commentary on it. (Think cooking shows, chick flicks, soap operas, etc.!) Revel in it. You’ve also got the whole bed to yourself now. (Added bonus: no snoring!)
- All You Can Eat: You can dine on whatever you want, whenever you want. An omelet three nights in a row? Go for it. You don’t have to worry about his likes or dislikes, or whether or not he prefers a woman who can cook. Order out, eat straight out of the ice cream container, do what you like.
- Flirty Girl: Now you can get dolled up, go out, meet guys, bat your eyes, and not feel any guilt! Remember that feeling you got when you first met a guy you liked? Now you’ve got the freedom to go after those butterflies again. Plus, you no longer have to account for where you were or what you were doing. You’re free, baby!
- Big Chill: Forget about dressing to impress. Now, you can take out your contact lenses, put up your hair in a ponytail and slouch around in your most comfortable sweats without anyone complaining. No need to slink about in lingerie or touch up your makeup after dinner”you can kick back and relax when you’re single.