If you and your partner haven’t dropped the L word yet, but you feel it might be coming, there are a few signs that let you know he feels it even if he isn’t saying it. Pay attention to his body language, his texts, the way he touches you. Men are more likely to reveal their true feelings in actions as opposed to words. Here are a few things to keep an eye out for:
- He sends you well-thought out texts throughout the day. And takes time to think of witty responses to yours.
- When you’re talking, you feel like there’s no one else in the room. You have his undivided attention and you’re not competing with a Blackberry. We can all get distracted at times, of course, but whenever you’re deep in conversation – talking goals, aspirations, the big stuff – you feel truly feel heard.
- He’s observant. He compliments you on your clothes or notices if you’ve done your hair differently, and not just for small talk.
- He remembers things. Sometimes people are forgetful and it doesn’t have anything to do with love. But if your partner will randomly bring up things you said in passing, it shows that he takes what you say to heart.
- He goes out of his way to touch you. He’ll reach out and touch your arm in conversation, compliment your skirt and touch it, or grab your hand while you’re walking down the street. He`s looking for excuses to get his hands on you.
- His smile gives it away. You know how when you’re in love, you feel like you’re grinning ear to ear? That perma smile expression is reflective of what’s going on on the inside – a whole lot of love.